Logitech ConferenceCam Connect goes beyond its award winning design — video conferencing so simple to use that anyone can set it up and so affordable you can enable every meeting room with video. Designed for small groups of up to six people, this video conference solution offers a generous 90o field of view with digital pan and mechanical tilt, 4x digital HD zoom, and a certified ZEISS® lens with autofocus making it easy to see everyone in the room.
Multi-device connectivity, a USB and Bluetooth® wireless speakerphone, and wireless screenmirror projection will take your small group collaboration to the next level. It even works with any video conferencing application — including the ones you already use.
With ConferenceCam Connect, you can also use the USB and Bluetooth mobile speakerphone for great-sounding audio calls. With true 360o sound, users can hear and be heard within a 12-foot diameter range while acoustic echo and noisecancelling technology delivers life-like sound.
Portable All-in-One Design Sleek, easy to carry, and a snap to set up and use to expand the collaborative potential of the anywhere workplace.
Perfect for Small Workgroups Optimized for teams of 1-6, experience HD 1080p video, 360o sound, and wireless screen-mirror projection in virtually any workspace — and watch productivity soar.
See and Be Seen Automatically focus on people and objects for razorsharp resolution wherever the lens is pointed.
Multi-Device Connectivity Simply connect PC or Mac® to conduct life-like meetings within your own familiar computing environment, or use the convenience of wireless connectivity for screen mirroring and audio pairing from a compatible mobile device.* * Compatible with Android™ and Windows® 8.1 – see specifications for requirements.
Interact with Everyone at the Table The 90o field of view with digital pan, tilt, and 4x digital zoom in Full HD is ideal for small group meetings.
Hear and Be Heard The acoustics are tuned to provide a quality experience so that users can hear and be heard within a 12-foot diameter range.
Conversations Sound Life-Like and Natural Acoustic echo and noise-cancelling technology makes it seem like conversations are happening in the same room.
USB Plug-and-Play Connectivity With no special software, training, or maintenance required, launching an enterprise-quality video conference has never been easier.
Wireless Screen Mirroring Connect wirelessly to ConferenceCam to screen mirror presentations, spreadsheets, videos or Internet content from a mobile device to a TV screen.*
H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC) Frees up laptop bandwidth by putting video processing within the camera, resulting in a smoother video stream in applications like Microsoft® Lync™ 2013 and Skype for Business.
Professional-Grade Certifications Optimized for Microsoft® Lync™, Certified for Skype for Business, and Cisco Jabber® and WebEx® compatible ensures an integrated experience with most business-grade video conferencing platforms.*
Near Field Communication (NFC) Technology Pair mobile devices to ConferenceCam Connect by simply bringing them close together.*
Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity Quickly and easily create a connection between any Bluetooth device and the integrated speakerphone.
Far-End Camera Control Operate camera pan, tilt and zoom functions of another Logitech ConferenceCam or Webcam C930e in the other location.*
Dockable Remote Control Easily operate camera pan/tilt/zoom and audio functions (call answer/end, volume, mute) during meetings.* The remote covers the lens when the camera is not in use for added privacy.
Works with Most Video Conference Applications Users are free to use the desktop video conferencing program of their choice.
Kensington Lock-Enabled The Kensington Security Slot offers a simple, built in security solution to help provide security from theft.
Rechargeable Battery Flexibility to leave the power cord behind: run video calls/screen mirroring for up to 3 hours or use the speakerphone for up to 15 hours with a fully charged battery (chargeable via USB or AC power.)
- CAMERA: Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels); 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC) Supports H.264 SVC 1080p for Skype for Business and Microsoft® Lync™ 2013, along with optimizations for best call performance in single or multiparty HD video 90o field of view with autofocus 4X digital zoom in Full HD Rightlight™ 2 Technology for clear image in various lighting environments (even low light) Digital Pan, Tilt and Zoom from remote control or optional downloadable app Mechanical tilt ZEISS® lens certification Camera LED for active streaming indication.
- SPEAKERPHONE: Integrated full duplex speakerphone with echo and noise cancellation 360o wideband audio with 12-foot diameter range Bluetooth and NFC wireless technology LEDs for speakerphone streaming, mute, hold, and Bluetooth wireless pairing Controls for call answer/end, volume, mute Microphones (Tx) Two omni-directional microphones supporting 12-ft diameter range Frequency response: 100Hz – 16kHz Sensitivity: -34dB +/-3dB Distortion: <1% @ 1KHz at 65dB Speakers (Rx) Frequency response: 140Hz – 16KHz Sensitivity: 89dBSPL +/-3dB at 1W/0.5M Max output: 91.5dBSPL at 0.5M Distortion: <5% from 200Hz.
- REMOTE CONTROL: Dockable remote control for camera/speakerphone functions 10-foot range remote control
- WIRELESS SCREEN MIRRORING AND CONNECTIVITY FEATURES: Screen mirroring through Wi-Fi® connection to the device Android™ or Windows® 8.1 compatibility for screen mirroring HDMI connector for TV output Rechargeable Battery supports up to 3 hours video conferencing or screen mirroring time; 15 hours for Bluetooth audio. Time to charge battery (from AC power, device idle): 3 hours Battery rechargeable through AC Power or USB (not powered through USB) 6-foot detachable USB cable for PC or Mac-based video conferencing Works with most video conferencing applications Professional-grade certifications Kensington Security Slot.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: ConferenceCam Connect Price: $499.99 Part #: 960-001013 UPC Code: 097855111265
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10 Mac OS® X 10.7 or higher Google Chromebook Version 29.0.1547.70, Platform 4319.79.0 with: 2.4 GHz Intel® Core 2 Duo processor 2 GB RAM or more Hard drive space for recorded videos USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 ready) Screen mirroring Android™ 4.3 or higher Windows® 8.1 or higher*
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS + WEIGHT: Weight/Dimensions with clip Width 2.95 inches (75 mm) Height 11.98 inches (304.2 mm) Depth 2.95 inches (75 mm) Weight 27.02 ounces (766 g) Remote Width 1.6 inches (41 mm) Height 5 inches (128 mm) Depth .35 inches (9 mm) Weight 1.13 ounces (32 g) Packaging Dimensions Width 3.6 inches (91 mm) Height 16.5 inches (419 mm) Depth 5.7 inches (145 mm) Weight 47.26 ounces (1340 g)
- INSIDE THE BOX: ConferenceCam Connect device, power adapter with plug, regional plugs, USB cable, documentation.
- WARRANTY: 2-year limited hardware